Lets Get Together

miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

Twits de Junsu T.T


"Everything in my life. I want to live for TVXQ, die for TVXQ, the precious reason for my existence."

"Todo en mi vida. Yo quiero vivir por TVXQ,morir por TVXQ, la razón mas preciosa de mi existencia"
- Kim Junsu
eso me mato T.T


(Junsu, 1:44am KST) It’s okay to cry when you want to cry.. just don’t push yourself too hard.. When the tears dry, you will be able to smile.. See, you’re smiling already [Lyrics from ‘Begin’ by TVXQ]
(Junsu, 1:44am KST) Esta bien llorar cuando lo deseas...solo no te exijas demasiado...cuando las lafrimas secan,seras capaz de sonreir...ves,ya estas sonriendo [Letras de ‘Begin’ by TVXQ]

(Junsu, 1:51am KST) The long shadows that are cast on the hill.. The touch of your hand as I hold it tight.. It felt so soft and warm.. that it was as if my sorrows were being washed away.. What kind of future are you picturing right now.. [Lyrics from ‘Forever Love’ by TVXQ]
(Junsu, 1:51am KST) La larga sombra que se atrapan en la colina....El toque de tus manos mientras la sostengo fuerte...se siente tan suave y calida....Es por esto que mi tristeza se desvanece a lo lejos...que tipo de futuro estas imaginando ahora  [Letras de ‘Forever Love’ by TVXQ]

(Junsu, 2:01am KST) Will the day ever come for me when my pain lessens, What do you want me to do with my pitiful and foolish self, I can’t leave just yet because the moonlight is so nice.. I’ll lay by your side for a moment.. for a moment.. for just one moment.. [Lyrics from ‘Fox Rain/Sun-shower’ by Lee Seon Hee]
(Junsu, 2:01am KST)  Vendra el dia siempre por mi cuando el dolor pase,que quieres que haga con mi penoso y tonto ser, no puedo irme todavia solo porque la luz de la luna es tan buena...me recostare a tu lado por un momento...por un momento....solo por un momento [Letras de ‘Fox Rain/Sun-shower’ by Lee Seon Hee]

(Junsu, 2:16am KST) I can’t even leave just yet because you keep haunting my memories.. My heart aches so because of this love that cannot come true.. http://twitpic.com/5t2kw7 [Lyrics from ‘Fox Rain/Sun-shower’ by Lee Seon Hee]
(Junsu, 2:16am KST) no me puedo ir solo porque sigues cazando mis memorias...mi corazon duele debido a este amor que no puede ser verdadero...http://twitpic.com/5t2kw7 [Letras de ‘Fox Rain/Sun-shower’ by Lee Seon Hee]

(Junsu, 2:32am KST) When the day passes and night comes, all I think about is you, what should I do with my pitiful and foolish self  http://twitpic.com/5t2sjn   [Lyrics from ‘Fox Rain/Sun-shower’ by Lee Seon Hee]

(Junsu, 2:32am KST) Cuando el dia pase y la noche llegue,todo lo que pienso eres tu,que debo hacer con mi penoso y tonto ser  http://twitpic.com/5t2sjn   [Letras  ‘Fox Rain/Sun-shower’ by Lee Seon Hee]

1 comentario:

  1. mii viida JunSu :'( a mi tambien me matoo esa fraseee..!! u.u qiero q esten juntos!! TVXQ 4EVER !! ♥ ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH..!! :)♥

    ResponderEliminar

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.