Lets Get Together

lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

[TRANS] 110717 Zhuo Qi Bo pide disculpas a Casiopea

[TRANS] 110717 Zhuo Qi Bo’s Apology To Cassiopeia



To have caused so much inconvenience to all of you, I sincerely apologise! I’m sorry!
I would also like to apologise for my error in spelling for “Cassiopeia.”
Please do not blame any companies, because
I represent myself, and it has nothing to do with them.

I chose the song, and it is currently being removed in large quantities. This may take some time, and it so happens that it is a weekend.

I believe that we will remove the song as quickly as possible, and with sincerity, returning to your idol the song that belongs to him.
I also hope that everyone can stop (pursuing) this matter.
Rest assured that the song will definitely be removed!
Please give me some time.

(T/N: In Chinese, Cassiopeia is“仙后” but apparently he made a mistake and called them “仙贝”(Senbei) instead. )


Source : [BaiduTVXQ]LinkTranslated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

 [TRANS] 110717 Zhuo Qi Bo pide disculpas a Casiopea 
Que ha causado inconvenientes tanto a todos ustedes, me disculpo sinceramente!¡Lo siento! 
También me gustaría pedir disculpas por mi error en el deletreo de "Casiopea". 
Por favor, no culpe a ninguna empresa, ya que 
me representan, y no tiene nada que ver con ellos. Elegí la canción, y es siendo eliminado en grandes cantidades.

Esto puede llevar algún tiempo, y resulta que se trata de un fin de semana. Yo creo que vamos a eliminar la canción lo más pronto posible, y con sinceridad, de regresar a su ídolo de la canción que le pertenece a él.También espero que todos puedan parada (buscar) este asunto. Tenga por seguro que la canción será definitivamente eliminado! Por favor, dame algo de tiempo. (T / N: En China, Casiopea es "仙后" pero al parecer cometió un error y lo llamó "仙贝" . (Senbei) en su lugar) 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.