Lets Get Together

miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

variados xD




BEAST: From the Beginningimage
image
image
image
image
image
[B2ST] BEAST: From the Beginning
With the success that B2ST that is gaining now, I can’t help but be sentimental. I feel so happy for them. They deserve everything that they’re having now and they just keep on getting better and better. Nothing more to say… I’m so proud of these boys and I’ll never regret being their fan.
The quotations are from “MTV B2ST Documentary”. (I had to watch it again) The days when B2ST has not yet debuted. Look at them now… :’)


What comes to mind whenever I hear the word Joker:expectation:
image
reality:
image
no te burles seob xDDD



siii lo se kiki y woonie me to querer T.T

When your friends likes your celebrity crush,
image
O.o

me muero rofl xDDDD i want nobody nobody but u xD
O.o


imageimage


Certain someones went shopping together~
imageimageimage


When I'm shuffling

Expectation
image
Reality
image
LOLOLOL =))
K-pop-fans
image

keke

I wish there was a boarding school just for Kpop fans.
Then we’d look at each other’s albums like
image
We’d dance their (favorite band) dances like
image
We’d play the games our biases played like
image
We’d laugh at reality shows like
image
We’d pose their dorky poses like
image
We’d cry when our biases cry like
image
We’d look at how cute our biases are like
image
And when haters bash them we’d be like
image

Jonghyun: Is it hot in here or is it me?
image
Key: Yeobo, it is definately you
image
Taemin: No, hyung, you need more sexy
image
Taemin: Like this
image
image
Jonghyun: No, thanks. I’m gonna put my jacket back on now cause I can feel 928374 stares behind me.
image

si lo se parece k las graba a ellas xD
y que lo admira  a el xD o ella xD de abajo
Dongwoon, I See What You Did!
image
image
image
image
Gosh, Dongwoon is so adorable! XD

un buen amigo xD
image

That awkward moment when Seungri asks Yonghwa if he has a crush on him
Seungri: But the moment we said goodbye and turned around, I saw that your wallet in your back pocket was the same as mine
Yonghwa: (*laughs) Really?
Seungri: 
image
Yonghwa:
image
SEUNGRI, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN’T EVEN ASDFGHJKLHJVUH;SFHI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.