Lets Get Together

viernes, 10 de junio de 2011


Hyunseung making Junhyung Jealous

image
Seung: Excuse me, while I go make Junnie jealous…
image
Seung: Step 1 - I’ll just brush across her shoulder to get his attention
image
Sure enough, Junhyung notices right away…
image
Seung: Step 2 - Serenade her and play with her hair
Jun: Oh! it’s like that huh?
image
Jun: okay, act cool Jun… act cool… you don’t see anything
image
Seung: Not working?? Okay, I will take her hand…
Jun: F*ck It… I’m leaving… I can’t watch
image
Seung: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!
Now, let me go woman, I have a man!
ROFL


dear yong junhyung,your nostril proved how much you enjoyed that fucking hug!!!!

image
still not convinced?? how about this..
image
image
Yoseob celositooo y como se rieeeee junghyun kekeke




waa sus labiooos just perfect♥



omgs the yunjaeee


Backstage love triangle~

Hongki: You don’t love me anymore ᅲᅲ
image
Junhyung: Whaaaat? Of course I do!
image
Hyunseung: ಠ_ಠ
image

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.