Lets Get Together

sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

How can I miss you if you wouldn't even know it?

Ish, how long has it been since I posted about these boys?
I just couldn't resist blogging about them cause... yknow... I love BEAST.

These are shots from their photoshoot for Marie Claire. :)

Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung.

 Dong Woon and Yo Seob.

 Doo Joon... and Kikwang.
Wookay.... this last pic of Doo Joon and Ki kwang are.... awkward? But no, Ki Kwang doesn't smoke.. I'm not sure about Doo Joon and that kiss though. ._. *awkward silence*.

ANYWHOOO.
I must eat dinner and head back to Klang and do some studying. And I might not be updating for quite awhile cause I might have to go Johor again to visit grandma. Hope she's alright. :/

Sorries! Here's some love from the boys.

Toodless.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.