Lets Get Together

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

[GIFS] DECENAS DE GIFS DE CHANGMINNIE en paradise ranch+running man+Athena+strong heart+happy together

All the gifs I have made in the past month or so, FAIR WARNING THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF GIFS x_x 

Separated by show because I am OCD :|


No specific order of episodes, though if you want to know an ep, just ask~







































































































I need to make more from his cuts :|




Probably add to this tonight after I watch the second episode/go back to the first because there was more I wanted to gif :( Changmin was so A+++++

































ame todos estos gifs 8D


creditos:Yuukihitohira
compartido por:dbskasiangels

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.