Lets Get Together

sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

[img/gif] B2ST+SHINee+GDragon+Taeyang+MBLAQ gifs

best. week. ever!!!!  
OMG you guys! What's with this week and Kpop?! Seriously! I'm dying here! Were did all these hotties come from?! Plus, seriously awesome come backs! Ugh! Time for some serious fangirling!

Okay, first of all, SHINee!! What?! Seriously! When did they get so grown up?! OMG! Really!



Look at Minho! Look at him! My freaking model!



Seriously, at first I wasn't so sure about the ponytail, but idk! It's growing on me!



So I always though Jong was sexy, but dang! Really?! *dies*



Dubu doing the ... Dubu hand thing! Lol! He's adorable!



Fav Key part! How fab is he?!



Look at little TaeTae all grown up! Seriously! It seems like just yesterday he had that bowl cut!





So the choreography effing rocks! Totally sexy! (btw, same choreographer as the "Sorry Sorry" mv!!)



I don't even ship OnHo, but this is dang hot!

Okay, so SHINee killing me forever and ever! Please SHINee, don't ever stop!!
Btw, I made 107 gifs from the "Ring Ding Dong" mv! I know! I'm crazy! I put them all in a zip file if you want them!

RDD Gifs: mediafire




Oh Taeyang! My gosh! What a great song! I wish he was promoting "Where U At"!!! Seriously!



I really love watching him dance! So sexy!





Okay, so I have a serious thing for guys in white, and this just about killed me! Guh!





So, master of the staring back thingy! So hott!

I can't wait for his comeback stage! It's gonna be so awesome to watch him and GDragon together on the same shows!!


Speaking of GDragon, OMG!!! You guys! I just adore him!!

First of all, his freaking hair! LOL! He curled it! I think it's cute, considering some of his other hair styles!
Secondly, he freaking danced Michael Jackson!!







Dying!! Just dying!


Okay so, great comebacks! And they aren't over! SS501 comeback on the 20th! So excited!

We also had some great debuts! And by great, I mean seriously hott!!

Okay, so first is B2ST. I'm loving their album! Guh! So much! I wish "Beast is the B2ST" was a full song, and not just the intro. But, I also really like "Bad Girl", so I guess it's all good!



I think they dance really well, and their vocals are pretty good! I was odd seeing 6 guys! LOL! I'm so used to 5 (or 13!)!!



Du Jun leadershii! So sexy! He totally reminds me of TOP! Seriously! He's like mini!Top!!



Oh Gi Kwang! *sigh* So sexy/adorable/hot!! He is just all kinds of perfect!



See what I mean?! Look at that smile!!!



When I first saw Hyun Seung, I was all "Dood looks familiar!" And OMG! He is! He was supposed to be in Big Bang, but YG cut him! I'm happy for him, that he got picked up!



Okay, Yo Seob is seriously adorable! He reminds me of GDragon sometimes. Maybe it's the hair! LOL!



Jun Hyung. I don't really have any thoughts/opinions about him yet.



Same with Dong Woon. Except he is a seriously adorable magnae!

So, B2ST. Looking foreward to great things from them! When the heck is their mv coming out, btw?! Anyone know?


So, okay. I think will all owe Mr. Bi Rain a huge thank you! "Thank you, Rain, for bringing us MBLAQ!!!"



Okay, first of all, look at this!! I've never seen any other group do acrobatics like this! (And they freakin did it during their live perfs!!) Major props right there!







Second of all, Joon!! I don't think I really need to say anything else!



Mir is pretty great too!



Seungho leadershii! He died his hair blonde and I think I like it better like that!



G.O is pretty awesome too! I think he's a great dancer! And I totally love that he has facial hair!



Cheondoong, or Thunder! How cute is this little guy?! LOL! He totally looks like the magnae!



Okay, so I'm thinking I'm going to like this JoonMi pairing! LOL!

Again, thank you Rain! Fangirls everywhere greatly appreciate you!


So I know this isn't even close to all the guys debuting/comingback this month, but gosh dang! This week just about killed me! Thank heavens for Kpop!
 
*Seriously you guys! I made way more gifs than this! I just didn't want to kill this post! To see the rest, you can go to my photobucket! The link is under my userpic! Each band has its own album. Once you click on the album, click on the Pictures link and you should find them! If not, let me know!
*These gifs were all made by me. Feel free to snag!
 
 
 
excitedexcited
oh yeah - mbla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.