Lets Get Together

viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

DBSK-why we love them♥

Why we love them

CUTE as buttons *squish*


















Image and video hosting by TinyPic



lol Yunjae




DORKs <3



lol Jae it's you again




Changmin's mismatched eyes <3


idek what's going on


Oh Yunho. Being modest I see xD








I have a dolphin soft toy like that from my childhood! How is it still in my cupboard? /pulls it out


lol forever at Junsu's expression






Looking good in clothes







very very very distracted by Yunho's chest
































one of my fav pics of them EVER






















Looking good without :Q_______









Obligatory gif


I'll remember the best of these times.

This fandom is beautiful.













































♥♥♥♥♥

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Express yourself !!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ Tell us what u think/ Dame tu opinion sin exageraciones ÓwÓ

Cassiopeias


.